Applied Customs Training for Agrifoods 2
The Applied Customs Training for Agrifoods course covers the practical steps required to import and export a broad range of agrifood products. Through process flows, case studies, demonstrations, video tutorials and questions and answer sessions, these courses cover in detail what the necessary steps are to import and export agrifood products for each stakeholder in the supply chain.
What will you learn?
- Understand the Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine (DAFM) Imports Portal (INIS)
- How to use INIS to upload documentation demonstration and registering for Traces, and using the Traces system to create Common Health Entry Documents to pre-notify DAFM
- Demonstration of each the following types of CHED’s
- CHED P (products of animal origin)
- CHED PP (Plants and plant products)
- CHED D (foods and feed of non-animal origin subject to increased controls)
- The UK phased approach and UK pre-notification system (IPAFFS)
Who should attend?
Any stakeholder involved in the import/export of food products and/or food contact material: Manufacturers, importers, exporters, wholesalers, suppliers, hauliers, forwarders, customs brokers
This course is worth 8 CPD hours for IST members.