Applied Customs Training for Agrifoods 1
The Applied Customs Training for Agrifoods course covers the practical steps required to import and export a broad range of agri-food products. Through process flows, case studies, demonstrations, video tutorials and questions and answer sessions, these courses cover in detail what the necessary steps are to import and export agri-food products for each stakeholder in the supply chain.
What will you learn?
- EU Import Controls for SPS goods
- Understanding and categorizing your product
- Process flow: Products of Animal Origin (POAO), Process flow: Plant and Plant Products
- Determining if your product is a Composite Product and Process flow: Composite Products
- The Health Service Executive and Foods of Non-Animal Origin and Food Contact Materials (FONAO FCM) routine controls & FONAO subject to Increased Controls
- Appointing an Operator Responsible for the Consignment
- Government agency registration, Pre-notification Process, Health Certificates, Export Controls
Who should attend?
Any stakeholder involved in the import/export of food products and/or food contact material: Manufacturers, importers, exporters, wholesalers, suppliers, hauliers, forwarders, customs brokers
This course is worth 8 CPD hours for IST members.