CATEGORY: Accredited Learning
Certificate in International Trade
Course Access: Lifetime
The Certificate in International Trade provides practical knowledge and skills training to professionals working in international trade or supply chain management and operations. The course equips professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to understand the key issues affecting the international trade industry, and to meet the challenges the industry faces in a post-Brexit trading environment.
The Programme consists of 6 modules with 6 interactive training days delivered by expert trainers with decades of experience in international trade, supply chain management and sustainable business.
What will you learn?
- Identify the primary functions and responsibilities of the principal authorities and regulations governing international trade
- Outline the processes for completing customs declarations for the import and export of a range of product types
- Distinguish between the different Incoterms and describe how to decide the most suitable Incoterm for a range of goods and trading relationships
- Describe the key features of classification, valuation and origin in the context of international trade
- Identify the key sustainability issues and legislation affecting international trade
This course is worth 12 CPD hours for IST members.